Services- Standardized practices. Unrivalled results.
HOME TECHNOLOGY INSPECTIONS
Once we’ve undergone that original needs analysis we’ll document it to include your specific budget qualifications and performance expectations. The initial design proposal outlines the subsystems you want to include in your Honolulu, HI home in an easy-to-follow room by room format. We go in-depth to outline the features and functionality for each room when it comes to lighting, audio, video and networking. For example, we’ll document which rooms should have Wi-Fi coverage and the different shading models you may want to include in each. After presenting the project specification, we’ll integrate any of your feedback before proceeding to the project design.
Design & Engineering
MAINTENANCE & SUPPORT
We offer world-class service for all our projects in the form of ongoing maintenance and support to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently. All technology experiences some wear and tear so we constantly fine-tune your system to ensure it meets all your performance and functionality standards. We offer service plans tailored to your project which include 24/7 remote system management, tech support, priority response time and yearly on-site tech reviews. We’ll also serve as your technology advisor and let you know when we hear of new technology that may enhance your system performance.
Services & Rates
- Initial meeting/consultation: Complimentary
- Budgetary Proposal w/system Allowances: Complimentary
- Provide System Design Proposal: Fees apply Based on size of systems and number of systems to be integrated and the level of work requested. Design Fees are non-refundable.
- Additional consultation, engineering, installation and service labor: $150.00 per hour
- Programming labor (All Systems): $200.00 per hour
- E-waste Disposal Fee: $50-$100 per device
- Service calls: Initial Service call, (1-hour min.) will be $200. Additional hours will be at $150/hour. All rates are per technician – per man hour.==
After Hours & Emergencies
- Weekend, After Hour Service requests are considered Emergency Response: Emergency is defined as an URGENT request outside of our normal business hours, observed Holidays OR outside of scheduled service (A Technician is pulled away from a scheduled jobsite to respond to the call). .Minimum charge of $500 and applies for the first hour (including travel time), additional time is billed at $285/hour. Emergency Response is based on Technician availability.
- Emergency Request during our regular business hours (7:30am to 3:30pm): This service is based on Technician availability outside of scheduled service (A Technician is pulled away from a scheduled jobsite to respond to the call). The minimum charge is $500 and applies for the first hour (including travel time), additional time is billed at $285/hour. Emergency Response is based on Technician availability.
Customer Provided Equipment
Holiday Observed By PAC
- New Year’s Eve & Day
- 4th of July
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving & Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve & Day
Pacific Audio & Communications
is Proudly HTA Certified
What’s different about HTA Certified companies?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- World-class ongoing aftercare service
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- Ability to deliver high-performance enterprise-grade computer networks
- An exceptional reputation you can trust